Interested in Getting a Pup from Us?
Please see below where you can learn about the process of getting a pup from me, and pricing. It's not often that I have pups available as I keep a consistently long list of people who have applied and placed a deposit. If you are patient (I promise my pups are worth the wait) I would love to help you find your perfect furbaby and have you join our family! 🙂
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Steps to Getting a Pup
- Email me for the link to our required "Getting to Know You" form. It's a short form that will let me know a little about you, your lifestyle, and what your preferences are in a puppy.
- Upon review of the submitted form you will be emailed an invoice for $400 USD (fully refundable) along with payment instruction.
- Once payment is received you will be added to the list in the order your deposit was received. 1st deposit gets 1st pick, 2nd deposit gets 2nd pick, and so on.*
- I do keep a consistently long wait list - presently it's about a 5-9 month wait for a Tri and a 8-12 month wait for a Merle - these are estimated guesses. We cannot control Mother Nature as much as we wish we could. Sunshine and puppies for everyone! :))))))
- Puppy picking begins when the pups are 7 weeks old. They will be ready for their furever homes when they are 8-10 weeks old.
- Lots more info and detail posted on my FAQ Page - just about any question you may have can be answered there. Please read it in its entirety prior to contacting me. It covers pricing, delivery, more about the breed, etc.
White glove hand delivery to your local airport can be arranged for an additional fee. We do not ship our babies in cargo. All of our puppies are placed in Pet Only homes meaning I do not sell breeding rights.
Click Current Wait List to see a current copy of our wait list.
Please view Expected Litters to see who's up and coming!
* I do have deposits placed on my future litters - please feel free to email me to see how many are on the list and how long of a wait it could be email@example.com
Check out our past puppies on the Furever Homes page!
Here is a photo of a previous litter that I took on the morning they turned 9 weeks old. See how well behaved they are all in their crates. I am so proud of these babies!!! You can see more videos of me leashing training, training to mand, and when we started to crate train on my YouTube Channel.
Subscribe to be notified when new videos are posted as I don't always post them on my website.