The Puppy Academy
For all new Puppy Owners and Future Owners!
Getting a new pet is one of the most exciting – and one of the most anxiety-inducing – times in your life. It’s not like having a baby, of course, but in some ways it’s almost harder because puppies can’t wear diapers. Having a pet is a big commitment – one that can span an average of 15 years – so it’s important that you’re as prepared as possible before bringing your new furry friend home this is why we strongly recommend in person or virtual Puppy School.
THE NEW WAY TO TRAIN YOUR PUPPY FROM HOME!
8 weeks of LIVE and ON-DEMAND classes to guide you through puppyhood and transform your puppy into a calm, well-behaved family dog with just 15 minutes of training a day and at a fraction of the cost of traditional puppy training!
The Puppy Academy Online School is the most effective way to train your puppy from home…
*POTTY TRAINING * *COMMAND TRAINING * *LEASH WALKING * *BITING/CHEWING/NIPPING HELP*
...and so much more!
- Learn everything you need to know to prepare yourself 100% before bringing your new puppy home.
- Learn how to communicate with your pup and get them listening to you!
- Learn how to teach your pup EVERYTHING they need to know to make your life easier, and for them to be a happy, well-mannered pup starting NOW!
- Get access to our puppy experts to guide you and answer all your puppyhood questions!
- Become a more confident owner, understand your puppy better, and begin building the most incredible bond with your puppy that will keep getting stronger as they grow!
We know you will love your puppy, but don't ever want you to find yourself asking:
“What did I get myself into?”
“Why won’t my puppy listen to me?”
“What am I doing wrong?”
“Is it ever going to get easier?"
The Puppy Academy has trained over 1000 puppies and owners and they know exactly how to help!
- Get control of your day and your time!
- Understand and eliminate your biggest puppy challenges.
- Help you become a proud parent of a well behaved pup!
- Save you time and money from most training programs that are out there!
- Avoid the frustration of wasting your efforts on programs that don't work.
- Create clear communication with your puppy so you can show off how well trained they are to family, friends and around the neighborhood!